Please note that our personal loan service may not be available in your jurisdiction, including Quebec.
OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Services are owned and operated by Borrowell. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the Website or App (collectively, the “Content”) contained in the Services are proprietary to Borrowell, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian, United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of Borrowell. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Borrowell. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at [email protected]
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain portions of the Services, including your loan, personal finance or other account, you may be asked to complete a registration form online or through the App. In consideration for your use of the Services, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which the Services may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes.
Upon registration, you will choose a username and password. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and username confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs in connection with your use of the Services under such password or username. You agree to immediately notify Borrowell of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security.
CONSENT FOR CREDIT SCORE AND REPORTS
If you apply for a loan using our Website or App, you will be asked to provide consent to Borrowell obtaining a credit score and/or report from a credit reporting agency. By providing such consent, you consent to Borrowell Inc. and any of its service providers, affiliates (including Borrowell Fund Inc.) or agents obtaining and using credit and other personal information about you (including credit reports) from any credit reporting agency, and exchanging information with any of them, on an ongoing basis. You acknowledge that this consent is effective immediately upon submitting your application and is being obtained to determine your eligibility for a loan, and if approved, to open and administer your loan, review and verify your ongoing creditworthiness, and manage and assess risk. You authorize any credit reporting agency to provide this information to Borrowell Inc. and any of its service providers, affiliates or agents. Please note that our personal loan service may not be available in your jurisdiction, including Quebec.
BANK ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
It is our goal to provide increased value to visitors to the Website and users of the App. Therefore, the Service (including online advertisements) might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from Borrowell and that Borrowell has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, Borrowell cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links which we might place on our Website or the Services do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send or otherwise provide you with you marketing offers about third party financial products or services that may be of interest to you (“Third Party Offers”). Borrowell makes no representations or guarantees regarding your eligibility or qualification for such Third Party Offers. If you have any questions regarding any Third Party Offers, you must contact the third party directly. You understand and agree that Borrowell is merely providing you with information on Third Party Offers that may be of interest to you, and that Borrowell has no control over or responsibility for the Third Party Offers or any loss that you may suffer as a result of the use of such Third Party Offers. You should exercise your own judgment and obtain any expert advice you consider necessary prior to entering into an arrangement with a third party.
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
As a condition of your continued access to and use of the Services, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Services, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Services.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS OF REPRESENTATIONS MADE CONCERNING GOODS OR SERVICES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASE, EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained the Services, errors and/or omissions may occur and we cannot guarantee it is accurate and complete at all times.
ACCORDINGLY, THE WEBSITE AND APP, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, THIRD PARTY OFFERS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN (INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY BANK ACCOUNT VERIFICATION SERVICES), IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BORROWELL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BORROWELL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BORROWELL, ITS AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY OFFERS), EVEN IF BORROWELL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT.
By using the Services (including the Credit Coach), you understand and acknowledge that any information Borrowell provides to you is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, legal or other advice to you and should not be relied upon in that regard. In addition, Borrowell does not promise or guarantee that the information provided to you as part of the Credit Coach service will improve your credit score.
From time to time we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests or promotions in connection with the Services. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Website or App offering the promotion or when you submit your entry.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
APP UPDATES AND UPGRADES
“Borrowell” is a trademark of Borrowell. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing in connection with the Services are trademarks or trade dress of Borrowell. All other trademarks appearing on the Services are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
APPLE APP STORE ADDITIONAL LICENSE TERMS
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary hereunder, you may use the App only on an iPhone or iPod touch that you own or control.
- You and we acknowledge that Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the App.
- You represent and warrant that you are not: (i) located in any country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (ii) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- You may contact us in writing regarding any notices, questions, complaints or claims with respect to the App:
134 Peter Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2H2
Phone: (416) 800-0950
Email: [email protected]
GOOGLE PLAY ADDITIONAL LICENSE TERMS
- You acknowledge that Google is not responsible for providing support services for the App.
Last Updated February 14, 2019